SOULSEEDS: SHOW UP and GROW - Title of the book I am writing


INTENTION OF THE BOOK:

* To inspire and support the archetypal journey of enlightenment, healing, & transformation, an integration of healing body, mind, and spirit.

*To empower others to live a connected abundant and more congruent life with integrity
* To inspire, Enlighten, Transform and Synthesize.
* For each person to reconnect with the energy and purpose of their Soul and move forward unfolding their true mission, the true unique direction of their life.
*To rekindle the Soul to remember and return to it's homeostatic journey with Grace.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New post, ONE SMALL JOB AT A TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

My photo
Akron, Ohio, United States
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in private practice for the past 20 years. I am also a pastoral minister, polarity practitioner, energy body worker, and teach breath work and relaxation techniques. Gratitude and Abundance are the focus of my life and sharing with others what I have been given. I am also the mother of 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren.

FACEBOOK BADGE

FOLLOWERS